Here's a challenge for you, I will give you a word or a phrase and you comment on what you think the italicized words mean. Let's see how close you can get.
- One of the maintenance men came to me the other day and asked for spa glue.
- One of the boys came to the door and told me that my bowel was on the table.
- Some of the big kids asked if they could borrow some fla.
- One of the big boys said he wanted a new jumper.
- The four suits in card games are di, supa, flower, and mutima. Which one is which?