Friday, April 11, 2008

Amy's thoughts!

Be Anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with Thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
I have heard and said this verse many times but never have I had to apply it like I am right now. There are so many parts to focus on in this verse but I am learning more about the words EVERYTHING and NOTHING. When you look at the word everything, it is an all-the-time focus. These days, I catch myself throughout the day taking a very deep breath and the words "be anxious for nothing" come racing to my mind! God gently says "Amy, there is NOTHING to be anxious for. You and everything in your world is in my hands. I love you." So I stop take a deep breath, and tell God thank you! I then gratefully make my requests known to Him who already knows them but wants to hear me!

No comments: