Sunday, July 3, 2011

To Tread upon the Cobra

For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways. They will bear you up in their hands, That you do not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread upon the lion and cobra, The young lion and the serpent you will trample down.

God reminded me of these verses on Saturday when I was walking to the guesthouse and saw the workmen all gathered around on the driveway. One of our guys yelled out and told me there was a snake. Here are pictures of the 6ft. cobra alive and dead.



"Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. "He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble ; I will rescue him and honor him. "With a long life I will satisfy him And let him see My salvation."


Verses taken from Psalm 91:11-16

No comments: