Wednesday, January 1, 2020

words of the year 2019 and 2020

I used to always forget my word of the year by February 🤦, until 2019 when God so obviously gave me the word release in early January as He knew I needed to trust Him fully through the many trials of the year.  With the word release, I found a God who is so faithful and I fell in love with Him all the more.  
This year, my word is presence (or being present).  I want and need to learn to be all here and not in the past or future!  2020 brings milestones and changes (empty nest, 25th wedding anniversary and turning 50) that I know of and I am sure ones I don't know about yet.  I want to dwell and trust (there seems to be a theme!) in my faithful God in the present moment and experience presence.  
#wordoftheyear #release #presence

No comments: