Monday, August 15, 2011

I serve a Redeemer. A Redeemer who saves me from my sin but also saves us from our past. When new kids arrive at GSF, I don't like to focus on the past but to focus on the fact that we have a Redeemer and a righteous judge who saves the oppressed and the orphan. Praise God with us for our new kids here at GSF!
My Redeemer Lives!

Bless
the LORD, O my soul, And all that is within me, bless His holy name.


Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget none of His benefits ;

Mercy, age 2

Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases

Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion

Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.

Jessica 4, Joan 5 and Joel 2

The LORD performs righteous deeds And judgments for all who are oppressed.

PSALM 103:1-7