Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jesus is the Winner Man

There is a song that we sing in our GSF church that always makes me smile and even chuckle. Thought I would share it with you! I have an amateur video but it is 255mb and on our internet it just wouldn't work to get it downloaded so I have written it out. It goes like this:

"Jesus is a winner man (pronounced weiner man); a winner man; a winner man; Jesus is a winner man; a winner man all the time.

Chorus: (add the electric slide to the moves)
He's a winner man, a winner man, a winner man, a winner man, a winner man, a winner man, a winner man; a winner man all the time. (Repeat and reverse electric slide)

Satan is a loser man; a loser man; a loser man; Satan is a loser man; a loser man all the time.

Chorus: (continue the electric slide)
He's a loser man, a loser man, a loser man, a loser man, a loser man, a loser man, a loser man, a loser man all the time. (Repeat and reverse electric slide)

I am on the winning side, the winning side, the winning side; I am on the winning side; the winning side all the time.

Chorus: (yep, you got it!)
On the winning side, the winning side, the winning side, the winning side, the winning side, the winning side, the winning side, the winning side all the time.

3 comments:

The Fish Family said...

I love it! Wish I could see the video. That is too funny!!

Jamie said...

Oh my word! I learned this song in Telegu from some people in India!

Where did you learn it?

Caralina said...

That's funny, Jamie! The kids here in Uganda sing it and do a little African dance with it.